Bring your family and friends and experience the beautiful classical forms of Kathak, Bharatanatyam, Kuchipudi, colourful and energetic folk dance, thrilling contemporary Bollywood moves and more from some of the most exciting dance groups in the country!
· Aaja Nachle Let’s Dance
· Ankura Dance Group in collaboration with Indus Cultural Association (Nuneaton)
· Atreyee Dance Group
· Thiruvathira Group, Birmingham Keralavedhi Cultural Association
· Bells and Beats
· Bollywood Dreams Dance Academy
· Centre for Advanced Dance Training - Yuva Gati
· Chitra Suresh, Pranamya Arts (Leicester /Birmingham)
· Chitraleka Dance Academy
· Essence Dance
· Jai Jashn Dance
· Rhythms Bollywood Dance Group
· RSA Academy Elite Dance Group
· Sonia Sabri’s Kathakaars
Entrance to the site is via the KES gates on Edgbaston Park Road. To access the site for parking you will require a gate code which is:4936 for this event, this will be printed on the parking permits available to book with your ticket. Parking is available along the main drive in the bays provided.
Should you have mobility issues, please contact the Box Office to book seats. Parking for the accessible route in to the Performing Arts Centre is available by entering the site from the Bristol Road, down Park Vale Drive, B5 7SP. Disabled parking is available at the rear of the Centre, and access is through the rear doors and via lift to the auditorium and foyer.