Terms and Conditions
for Online Shop and Ticket Sales
We are committed to providing an excellent customer service. If you have any questions
relating to the purchasing of tickets or are facing any issues purchasing please
don�t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0121 472 9585 From here
on in the promoters: Ruddock Performing Arts will be referred to as THE PROMOTER.
Purchase of paid bookings constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained
herein. Registration, user account, password and security
- You will need to register to purchase a Ticket via this site.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to agree to, and enter into, a contract on
your own behalf and to register for use of this site. If you are under 18 but at
least 13 years of age, you must present these terms to your parent or legal guardian,
and he or she may consent to them on your behalf. Children under the age of 13 may
not register and parents or legal guardians may not register on their behalf.
- By registering, you agree that (i) you have read, understood and will be bound by
these terms and any Additional Terms (as applicable) indicated on the site; (ii)
you comply with any age requirements; and (iii) you have provided accurate and truthful
information in the registration process.
- You will be required to complete the registration process by providing certain information
(name, email address, address and telephone number) and registering a password.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password.
You are responsible for any use of the site under your username and password, including
all financial charges.
- By using the site and/or registering you agree we may hold, store and use
the personal information you provide for the purpose of providing the Ticket services
- All products and services are subject to availability.
- "THE PROMOTER" reserves the right to refuse to trade with individuals whose credentials
cannot be verified, including those living in countries where credit/debit card
fraud is known to be active. "THE PROMOTER' will use discretion in these matters
and the resultant decision will be final.
- An order will be deemed successful via an email confirmation, the contracts of sale
is made between "THE PROMOTER' and the Customer and shall be deemed to incorporate
these terms and conditions.
- Goods and services, together with VAT, are invoiced at the price prevailing at time
of order as applicable. "THE PROMOTER" reserves the right to modify the prices from
time to time.
- Confirmed orders will be acknowledged with an order confirmation via email.
- Payment processing is performed via SSL secure connections
- We use a third party payment provider to assist us to process payment.
- "THE PROMOTER" accept the following Credit and Debit Cards: Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard,
Mastercard Debit, Maestro and electron
- "THE PROMOTER" reserve the right to refuse to trade with any individual where fraudulent
use of credit/debit cards is suspected as determined by "THE PROMOTER", their Management,
Employees or Agents acting on their behalf.
- "THE PROMOTER" reserve the right to refuse to transact with any Country or Countries
where fraudulent use of credit/debit cards is considered by "THE PROMOTER" Management,
Employees or Agents as excessive risk.
- Please ensure all card details are entered correctly on the order form as incorrect
data will result in the credit/debit card being rejected for payment and can cause
delays to the order fulfilment process.
- Payment is charged to the credit/debit card on confirmation of successful payment.
- Bookings can only be made in the name and address of the Card Holder; please ensure
that the Invoice/Billing address is the same as the Card Holders.
- "THE PROMOTER" reserves the right to request additional identification or make any
other reasonable request in respect of credit/debit card or address verification
if deemed appropriate.
- The Customer must accept the Booking on delivery. Delivery is deemed to take place
when tickets are dispatched whereupon the risks of loss or damage shall pass to
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets when you receive them as if you
have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your
Tickets on receipt carefully and contact us immediately at email@example.com
or on 0121 472 9585 if there has been a mistake.
- The Promoter reserves the right to make tickets available for collection at the
Venue box office, for example if there is not sufficient time to post the Tickets
before the Event is to take place. You will be notified by telephone or email of
the arrangements for collection (using the details provided at the time of ordering)
if this becomes necessary.
- If you are collecting your Tickets from the Venue box office, you must have your
order confirmation email and the credit/debit card used to make the order with you.
If you do not bring the required forms of identification you may not be able to
receive the Tickets. We will notify you when your Tickets are available for collection.
- Booking confirmations or Tickets lost, stolen, destroyed or invalidated will not
be reissued and deemed void.
- Tickets remain the property of "THE PROMOTER".
- If the ticket is re-sold or transferred for commercial gain by anyone other than
the event promoter or their authorised agents, it will become voidable and the holder
may be refused entry to the site.
- It is YOUR responsibility to check any age restrictions for shows and to take ID
or ensure you are accompanied by an adult where necessary. Tickets will not be refunded
if purchased in error.
- The use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a protocol used on the Internet to encrypt
data to ensure secure transmission. This functionality is denoted by a padlock symbol
at the bottom of Your browser. All payment information is transferred via an SSL
- "THE PROMOTER" shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect
damage or loss, however caused, including (but not restricted to) loss of profits,
loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships, and financial loss. "THE PROMOTER"
liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced value
of the relevant order.
- Every effort is taken to ensure that ticket information, text and images accurately
portray the Event concerned. Slight variations may occur.
- If You chose to use the Site (including the purchase of products and services) we
will not be liable for any loss of profit, income or business opportunity or any
other direct or indirect loss which results from any failure or delay by "THE PROMOTER".
- In no circumstances shall "THE PROMOTER" or any of our employees or Agents be liable
for any loss or damaged suffered as a result of any use of the Site.
- All web Site graphical design, text and graphics are copyright of event/brand, their
management or companies under its management or operation. The selection and arrangement
thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including
applets) and all other material on this website are copyright Ruddock Performing
Arts Centre ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- "THE PROMOTER" or entities to which "THE PROMOTER" has contracted with, own or are
licensed to use all copyright, database rights or similar rights and information
within the site.
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions
of this web Site for personal use where the sole purpose of placing an order with
"THE PROMOTER" or companies under its management or operation or using this web
Site as a shopping resource. All such replications must retain original copyright
and proprietary notices.
- Any other use of materials on this web Site including reproduction for purposes
other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without
the prior written permission of Ruddock Performing Arts Centre, their management
or companies under its management or operation is strictly prohibited.
- "THE PROMOTER", and/or other "THE PROMOTER" services referenced on this web Site
are either trademarks or registered trademarks of "THE PROMOTER" or its holding
company, UK and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on
this web Site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective
- No contract will subsist between "You" and "THE PROMOTER" for the sale by it to
"You" of any ticket unless and until "THE PROMOTER" accepts "Your" order by e-mail
confirming that it has dispatched "Your" product. That acceptance will be deemed
complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated
to "You" at the time "THE PROMOTER" sends the e-mail to "You" (whether or not You
receive that e-mail). For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed
to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be
interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws
of England and Wales, and "You" and "THE PROMOTER" irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive
jurisdiction of the English Courts. "THE PROMOTER" reserves the right to use another
court if elected.
- "THE PROMOTER" makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted
on the Site are correct and accurate. However, the nature and speed of e-commerce
data transfer and transaction processing makes it inevitable that mistakes will
occasionally occur. In the case of a manifest error or omission, "THE PROMOTER"
will be entitled to rescind the contract, not withstanding that it has already accepted
the Customer's order, and "THE PROMOTER" liability in that event will be limited
to the return of any money the Customer has paid in respect of that order.
- A 'manifest error', as the term is used in these Terms & Conditions means, in relation
to an incorrect price, a price quoted in error by "THE PROMOTER" which is more than
10% less than the price that would have been quoted had the mistake not been made.
Refund / Exchange and cancellation Policy
- No refunds or exchanges will be made on purchases unless;
- The event is cancelled or moved to another date. If the event is cancelled please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0121 472 9585 for information on whether
you are entitled to a refund of the face value of your tickets from the relevant
party. If the event is moved to another date you will usually be offered tickets
for the new date. We will do all we can to inform you of any cancellations but please
keep checking on the event website for updates.
- We are unable to dispatch your tickets and we are not available to make them available
- We dispatch the wrong order and are unable to rectify this. As stated above it is
your responsibility to check your tickets on delivery and inform us of any error
in a timely manner.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or stolen tickets. Please choose a
secure method of postage and keep your tickets safe.